Red Head Dating

Red Heads rock your world? You are in the right place. We all love gingers here. This is the largest collection of redhead singles in the UK who are looking for a new partner. 90% of the members on our site have red hair - the other 10% of our members are those who really really want to be with a redhead. Red Head Dating is for you if you fall into one of those two categories. This redhead dating service is completely safe and secure and of course fully featured. All redheaded members are genuine and looking for a new partner.

These red headed girls and red headed guys are seriously looking to be in a relationship, and this is why this red head dating site is so successful. There are ginger singles of all ages from all parts of the country and searching to find a new redheaded girlfriend is easy. Of course the same applies if you are on the lookout for a red headed guy. We celebrate our gingerness here. Running a search at this red head dating service will show you plenty of red headed singles who live near you. Give it a go - you will not be disappointed.

Red heads rock our world - we simply wouldn't be any other colour. Let's celebrate being gorgeous redheads and find someone who appreciates us.


Search for a ginger You will find only redheads here


Sign up now

Getting to meet your true redheaded lover is just a few clicks away

signup form
date of birth

By joining you agree to our Terms of Use.

Many Features

  • Red Heads Only
  • 50/50 Male/Female Split
  • Detailed profiles
  • Multiple photos
  • See who's online
  • Advanced search options
  • See who's viewed you
  • Send & Receive Winks
  • Featured members
  • Block member feature
  • Sun, love and passion profiles
  • Virtual gifts
  • Romantic matching
  • Personality profiling
  • Instant messaging
  • Easy to use
  • Superb customer support
  • FREE to join

Latest Activity